13 Baumea Turn, Hammond Park WA
There's room for everyone and everything in this perfectly presented oversized family home, its location can't be beat and the layout of the home, the large alfresco and low maintenance gardens makes spending weekends with friends easy and carefee!
Boasting separate living zones with a cosy theatre room to the front of the home a central expansive open plan family living, dining and combined games room with direct access to the the alfresco. At the heart of the home you will find the modern chefs kitchen with its breakfast bar with overhead feature lighting, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and a good sized pantry. cooking a entertaining will be a breeze in this kitchen!
The master suite is separated from the minor bedrooms and offers a peaceful getaway with a retreat area and no cramping your style in the ensuite with double basins and extra large shower. The 3 minor bedrooms all with easily accommodate double beds and all have built in robes and share a very well appointed bathroom which is adjoined by a convenient powder room perfect for guests.
On top of all the generous living space there is also a lot of extra features included:
* Lovely timber decked entrance with double doors
* Ducted air conditioning plus split system air conditioning
* Loads of storage space throughout
* Alarm system and video entry intercom system
* Double size paved alfresco area with downlighting, perfect for entertaining or space for
* Double remote garage with room for extra storage space and direct access to the backyard
* Low maintenance gardens with fruit trees, artificial turf and automatic reticulation
* Rear powered garden shed
* Great Community Area within distance parks, oval, school, daycare, train station, The
Quarrie and local shopping centre
At this price its a lot of house! Contact us today and start enjoying having space to yourself!