13 Montgomery Drive, Success WA
This home has been meticulously maintained and loved by the Owners for approx. 13 years. No-fuss yet stylish in it's simplicity, the home is well designed and well proportioned.
Positioned in a fabulous, quiet street with no traffic, you will appreciate the peaceful lifestyle on offer. Easily accessible from Wentworth ave, giving enormous options of amenities close by, yet in a whisper quiet pocket of Success, only metres from community parks and local playgrounds for kids.
Inside the home :
• Expansive master bedroom with Ensuite and built in robes
• Three minor bedrooms, generous size, built in robes at the rear of the home
• Separate lounge room at the front of the home
• Large, light and bright open plan meals/family area, near new wood fire heater and
access to outdoor entertaining area
• Contemporary easy care tiles throughout living area
• Chef friendly kitchen, double fridge recess, dishwasher, ample cupboard space
• Pristine main bathroom with bathtub and sparkling shower screen
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
Outside the home :
• Massive high pitched patio, paved with caf blinds
• Solar panels
• Manicured lawn and gardens, with bore reticulation
• Two sheds for storage
• Oversized garage with drive thru access to rear
• Additional front driveway for caravan/boat
Prepare to be impressed by the presentation and layout of this home. Literally 10 mins drive to the amenities of Cockburn Gateway, local schools and public transport.
Please call to view Richard Stacey or Karen Allen 0420 508 295.