16 Florida Green, Success WA
This home is warm and inviting, peaceful and well maintained by its owners. Complete with two separate living zones, a welcoming open plan kitchen/dining area and relaxing outdoor alfresco. Whilst retaining the value of peaceful living in a quiet cul-de-sac WITH NO NEIGHBOURS TO THE REAR, it is also conveniently close to Cockburn Gateway shopping centre, local schools and public transport (short walk to Aubin Grove train station).
Inside the home :
• Expansive master bedroom with Ensuite and walk in robes
• Three minor bedrooms, generous size, built in robes at the rear of the home
• Theatre or games rooms at the front of the home
• Large, light and bright open plan meals/family area, opening to outdoor entertaining
• Easy care wood flooring throughout living area
• Chef friendly kitchen, double fridge recess, dishwasher, ample cupboard space
• Pristine main bathroom with bathtub and sparkling shower screen
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
Outside the home :
• Attractive entertaining area with patio and liquid limestone
• Low maintenance manicured gardens
• Side gate access with room to store trailer/boat etc
• Garden shed for additional storage
• Double remote control garage
• Energy/cost saving solar panels
• Window security shutters
• Built 2005 Living area approx. 180 sqm
• Land size 600 sqm
Location is paramount, a very short stroll to the lovely parklands and local playground that this family friendly pocket of Success has on offer.
Called Karen Allen or Richard Stacey anytime to view - 0420 508 295.