53 McLean Road, Canning Vale WA
Offers over $399,000
This much loved family home is your perfect starter launch into the Canning Vale Property market. Ideal stepping stone for first home buyers and investors, or even downsizers that still want a yard for the pets.
Quiet neighbourhood, situated close to all community amenities on offer, including local parks, Livingston shopping centre, Last Drop tavern and public transport options.
Walking distance to the proposed new Nicholson Road, Thornlie - Cockburn link train station.
What's inside :-
• Master bedroom at the front of the home with walk-in robes, ensuite.
• Minor bedrooms with built in robes
• Front lounge/sitting room with adjoining formal meals or study area
• Light and bright, enormous family room, with meals area
• Easy care, tasteful tiles throughout living area
• Centralised kitchen with loads of cupboard space, gas cooktop, electric oven
• Massive paved patio entertaining area, surrounded by low maintenance gardens,
• Double garage, drive through to rear
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
• Large 524 sqm block
This home represents great value for money, on a prime piece of land in a wonderful community suburb !
Call Karen Allen to view 0420 508 295.